Bolivia Business Visa
Original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay in Bolivia, with at least one blank passport page available for Bolivian visa stamp. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for Bolivia visas.
2. Photo Requirements
Two recent, identical, 2 x 2 passport photographs, in color, front view and with a plain/light background.
3. Bolivia Visa Application Form
One visa application form per applicant properly completed and signed. Signature must be original on each application.
- There is an on-line visa application form, which requires scanned image and documents to be uploaded. In order to complete this form, the passport photo must be saved in .jpg format and supporting documents must be saved in .pdf format. Scanned copies must not exceed 300Kb. Scans required include passport photo (in .jpg format), passport information page, flight itinerary, cover letter, and photocopy of relevant visas.
4. Business Letter
An ORIGINAL letter of introduction written from employer or sponsor addressed to The Consulate General of Bolivia, introducing the applicant, indicating the applicant’s employment position held in the company, stating the nature of business to be conducted, and requesting the Bolivia visa. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant while in Bolivia, provide detailed contact information in Bolivia and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above).
5. Letter Of Invitation from Bolivia
A letter of invitation from sponsor in Bolivia (either host company or individual) explaining the relationship to the applicant and the purpose of travel. In addition, the letter must indicate the length of stay, place of stay, and contact information.
6. Proof Of Departure
Computer generated flight itinerary from the airline or a travel agency or copy of airline ticket showing entry and departure from Bolivia.
7. Medical Requirements
International certificate of vaccination against yellow fever.
8. Status of Residency
Non-US Citizens must provide a photocopy proof of U.S. residency (Green card), or A valid U.S. non-immigrant visa, (US visa holders should have original I-94 or I-20 stapled to the passport)
Note: Certain citizens do not require a visa others are required to appear in person, contact us to verify.
9. AllStar Order Form
For us to process your visa request properly and timely, you must include our Order Form. Where you will provide your contact and shipping information, choose the visa processing needed and make your payment. You must print the completed form and send it to AllStar with all other supporting documents.
Visa Processing Time
Bolivia visas are usually processed in 5-8 Business Days.
- Review instructions based on the purpose of journey to Bolivia
- Complete, print and sign all visa application forms, including AllStar Order Form
- Send all of the visa application requirements listed above to AllStar.
AllStar Passports & Visas
5455 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1107
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Help me Allstar!
Please fill out the form for answers.