India Business Visa
Original passport and one photocopy of passport information and signature page. The passport must be signed, valid for 6 months beyond stay in India, with at least two blank passport pages available for India visa stamps. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for Indian visas.
2. Photo Requirements
Two recent, identical, 2 x 2 passport photographs, in color, front view and with a plain/light background.
3. Proof of Address
A clear photocopy of the applicant's driver's license or state issued ID is the best proof of address. The address on the ID must match the present address on the visa application exactly. Alternatively, the most recent major utility bill (Water, Gas, Electric, Sewage), or a copy of a valid/current lease containing both the landlord and tenant signature, may also be accepted.
4. India Visa Application Form
One signed India visa application form plus one copy.
- The traveler must sign their own visa application form, and signatures on the application must match the signature in the applicant's passport.
- The Indian visa application form must be printed on two pages, and signed on both pages. The applicant must sign under the photo on the first page, and at the bottom of the second page.
- This is an online application form. On the Indian Government website, select the orange button on the left that says "Regular Visa Application" to start the visa application form.
- Once you complete the visa application, please print the form. Do not make an appointment and payment at this time
5. Other Forms
Additional Particulars Form. This form must be printed out, completed and signed by all visa applicants.
6. Business Letter
An ORIGINAL letter of introduction written from employer or sponsor addressed to The Consulate General of India, introducing the applicant, indicating the applicant’s employment position held in the company, stating the nature of business to be conducted, and indicate the validity of the India visa. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant while in India, provide detailed contact information in India and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above).
7. Letter Of Invitation from India
A letter of invitation on company letterhead from sponsoring company in India. This letter must be signed by an appropriate person in the inviting company, such as HR, Executive, or inviting business contact. The invitation letter must explain the relationship to the applicant and the purpose of travel. Information on this letter must correspond exactly with the information provided on the visa application form and supporting documents, and must be signed and sealed on company letterhead by the host in India.
8. Certificate of Incorporation
Copy of Certification of Incorporation from the inviting company in India.
9. Status of Residency
Non-US Citizens must provide a photocopy proof of U.S. residency (Green card), or A valid U.S. non-immigrant visa, (US visa holders should have original I-94 or I-20 stapled to the passport)
Note: Certain citizens do not require a visa others are required to appear in person, contact us to verify.
10. AllStar Order Form
For us to process your visa request properly and timely, you must include our Order Form. Where you will provide your contact and shipping information, choose the visa processing needed and make your payment. You must print the completed form and send it to AllStar with all other supporting documents.
Visa Processing Time
India visas are usually processed in 10-12 business days.
- Review instructions based on the purpose of journey to India
- Complete, print and sign all visa application forms, including AllStar Order Form
- Send all of the visa application requirements listed above to AllStar.
5455 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1107
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Help me Allstar!
Please fill out the form for answers.