Adding Pages (Form DS-4085)
- If you have exhausted the pages in your passport due to extensive traveling and need to add pages, please follow the steps below. It is important to get pages added since you need to have enough space to have visas stamped into your passport when traveling overseas. Without the appropriate amount of pages, you may not be allowed to enter or re-enter a country while traveling.
This process involves the following documentation:
1. Form DS-4085 - completed and signed
2. Your current passport
3. A copy of your itinerary (The itinerary does not have to be formal but it must be typed with dates, times and flight numbers showing when you are scheduled to leave and return).
4. 1 copy of the Allstar Passports & Visas Authorization Letter, signed, dated and completed.
5. Download and fill out the Authorization letter.
6. Amendment fee. Please make out a personal check or money order to the US Department of State for $142.00 for the passport amendment fee.
7. Service Fee: |CLICK HERE | This is the Allstar payment form - Same Day $250, Next Day $175, 3-Day $125
The final step in the process is for you to ship your sealed envelope, payment to Allstar Passports & Visas and a pre-paid return shipping label to:
Attention: Kenneth Ripoll-
Allstar Passports & Visas
5455 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 2117
Los Angeles, CA 90036