Extension of Limited Validity US Passport
- There are occasions where you will need to amend your passport. If you need to extend the validity of a limited passport that was issued, this is the application process needed to update and correct your passport.
In order to get the validity of your passport extended, you must fill out the appropriate documents within one year of the expiration of your limited passport.
If you do not fill out the documentation to extend your passport within that year, you will have to complete the Passport Renewal (Form DS-82) process.
This process involves the following documentation:
1. Form DS-5504 - completed and signed
2. Your current passport
3. Two current passport photos (These photos must be taken professionally, no digital photos, no Polaroid's or personal pictures allowed. Also, do not wear hats, religious garb or anything military related in your photos. It's best to keep things simple and understated)
4. A copy of your itinerary (The itinerary does not have to be formal but it must be typed with dates, times and flight numbers showing when you are scheduled to leave and return.
5. Download and fill out the Authorization letter.
6. 1 copy of the Allstar Passports & Visas Authorization Letter, signed, dated and completed.
7. Government Fee. Please make out a personal check or money order to the
"US Department of State" for $82.00 for the passport amendment fee.
8. Service Fee: |CLICK HERE | This is the Allstar payment form - Same Day $250, Next Day $175, 3-Day $125.
Once all documentation is completed, ship your documentation along with payment of all fees and a pre-paid return shipping label to:
Attention: Kenneth Ripoll-
Allstar Passports & Visas
5455 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 2117
Los Angeles, CA 90036