RENEWAL - DS-82 INSTRUCTIONS
- For those individuals whose passports have expired five years or less, the renewal process is the way to get your passport current. This process involves the following documentation:
1. DS-82 - completed and signed
2. 2 current passport photos - (These photos must be taken professionally, no digital photos, no polaroids or personal pictures allowed. Also, do not wear hats, religious garb or anything military related in your photos. It's best to keep things simple and understated)
3. A copy of your itinerary (The itinerary does not have to be formal but it must be typed with dates, times and flight numbers showing when you are scheduled to leave and return.)
4. A copy of the Allstar Passports & Visas Authorization Letter, signed, dated and completed. This form must be included so that we can take your application into the Federal Building to be processed. Without this form, we are not able to expedite your passport application.
5. Download and fill out the Authorization letter.
6. Your expired or current passport (Your current or expired passport must be in good condition. You will receive your expired passport back.)
7. Application feeFor anyone over the age of 15, the fee is $170.00 for the US Department of State and $25.00 for the Post Office. For anyone under the age of 15 - the fee is $140.00 for the US Department of State and $25.00 for the Post Office. Please make out a personal check or money order to the US Department of State for the appropriate amount. You can submit a personal check, money order, credit card or cash for the $25.00 amount that is due to the Post Office.
8. Service Fee:
| This is the Allstar payment form - Same Day
$250, Next Day
The final step in the process is for you to ship your documentation, payment to Allstar Passports & Visas and a pre-paid return shipping label to:
Attention: Kenneth Ripoll-
Allstar Passports & Visas
5455 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 2117
Los Angeles, CA 90036