We no longer process China Visas out of the Consulates Jurisdiction.
China Tourist Visa
Original, signed passport plus one photocopy of the information page. The passport must be valid for 6 months beyond stay in China, with at least two blank passport pages available for Chinese visa and entry stamps. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for China visas.
2. Photo Requirements
Two recent, identical, 2 x 2 passport photographs, in color, front view and with a plain/light background.
3. China Visa Application Form
One signed visa application form, plus one copy.
- Every question on the application must be answered, please answer NONE if the question does not apply to you.
- Applications must be typed in block capital letters; handwritten changes are not accepted.
4. Proof Of Departure
Computer generated flight itinerary from the airline or a travel agency or copy of airline ticket showing entry and departure from China.
5. Hotel Confirmation
An official invitation or a copy of confirmed hotel and/or cruise reservation(s). If staying in various hotels, please provide copies of each reservation.
6. Status of Residency
Non-US Citizens must provide a photocopy proof of U.S. residency (Green card), or A valid U.S. non-immigrant visa, (US visa holders should have original I-94 or I-20 stapled to the passport)
Note: Certain citizens do not require a visa others are required to appear in person, contact us to verify.
7. AllStar Order Form
For us to process your visa request properly and timely, you must include our Order Form. Where you will provide your contact and shipping information, choose the visa processing needed and make your payment. You must print the completed form and send it to AllStar with all other supporting documents.
8. China Notarize Form
If address from I.D Doesn't match current address must submit China Notarize form. NON U.S passport holders must also submit China Form.
Visa Processing Time
China visas are usually processed in 4-5 business days.
Previous Chinese Visa
If you've recently renewed your passport in the past 7 months and were previously issued a China visa please submit your previous original passport with the new passport.
Hong Kong or Macau Travel
Visiting Hong Kong or Macau is considered leaving China. You must obtain a multiple entry visa if you leave Mainland China to visit Hong Kong and Macau with the intention to re-enter the mainland before finally departing from China.
Chinese Born Citizens
If you were born in China, Hong Kong, Macau, or Taiwan:
- You must write your name in Chinese characters for question 1.3 on the visa application form
- If the applicant's name has changed since birth, please provide a copy of the court order or marriage certificate showing the name change.
- Copy of a previously issued Chinese visa or copy of the information page from your Chinese, Hong Kong, Macau, or Taiwanese passport.
Note: You will be required to submit the original passport with your application.
- If you are a minor who was adopted from China you must also include your original adoption papers and a copy of them as well
- If applicable, include a copy of your naturalization papers and U.S. birth certificate.
If you are a media professional or employed by a media company, you must submit a separate letter from your employer on company letterhead indicating that you will not be performing any media related work (i.e. performance, filming, journalism, etc.).
- Review instructions based on the purpose of journey to China
- Complete, print and sign all visa application forms, including AllStar Order Form
- Send all of the visa application requirements listed above to AllStar.
AllStar Passports & Visas
5455 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1107
Los Angeles, CA 90036
*Consular Fee included
Help me Allstar!
Please fill out the form for answers.