India Tourist Visa
Original passport and one photocopy of passport information and signature page. The passport must be signed, valid for 6 months beyond stay in India, with at least two blank passport pages available for India visa stamps. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for Indian visas.
2. Photo Requirements
Two recent, identical, 2 x 2 passport photographs, in color, front view and with a plain/light background.
3. Proof Of Address
A clear photocopy of the applicant's driver's license or state issued ID is the best proof of address. The address on the ID must match the present address on the visa application exactly. Alternatively, the most recent major utility bill (Water, Gas, Electric, Sewage), or a copy of a valid/current lease containing both the landlord and tenant signature, may also be accepted.
4. India Visa Application Form
One signed India visa application form plus one copy.
- The traveler must sign their own visa application form, and signatures on the application must match the signature in the applicant's passport.
- The Indian visa application form must be printed on two pages, and signed on both pages. The applicant must sign under the photo on the first page, and at the bottom of the second page.
- This is an online application form. On the Indian Government website, select the orange button on the left that says "Regular Visa Application" to start the visa application form.
- Once you complete the visa application, please print the form. Do not make an appointment and payment at this time
5. Other Forms
Additional Particulars Form. This form must be printed out, completed and signed by all visa applicants.
5a. Journalist Undertaking Letter
If the applicant is visiting for tourism or business purposes and not for Journalism purposes, a Journalist Undertaking Letter must be submitted with visa application, declaring the applicant is only visiting for tourism or business and will not engage in any journalistic activities.
5b. Religious Undertaking Letter
If the applicant is visiting for tourism or business purposes and not for Religious purposes, a Religious Undertaking Letter must be submitted with visa application, declaring the applicant is only visiting for tourism or business and will not engage in any Religious activities.
6. Proof Of Departure
Computer generated flight itinerary from the airline or a travel agency or copy of airline ticket showing entry and departure from India.
7. Status of Residency
Non-US Citizens must provide a photocopy proof of U.S. residency (Green card), or A valid U.S. non-immigrant visa, (US visa holders should have original I-94 or I-20 stapled to the passport)
Note: Certain citizens do not require a visa others are required to appear in person, contact us to verify.
8. AllStar Order Form
For us to process your visa request properly and timely, you must include our Order Form. Where you will provide your contact and shipping information, choose the visa processing needed and make your payment. You must print the completed form and send it to AllStar with all other supporting documents.
Visa Processing Time
India visas are usually processed in 10-12 business days.
- Review instructions based on the purpose of journey to India
- Complete, print and sign all visa application forms, including AllStar Order Form
- Send all of the visa application requirements listed above to AllStar.
5455 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1107
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Help me Allstar!
Please fill out the form for answers.