Myanmar (Burma) Visas
Myanmar Tourist Visa
Original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay in Myanmar, with at least one blank passport page available for Myanmar visa stamp. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for Myanmar visas.
2. Photo Requirements
Two recent, identical, 2 x 2 passport photographs, in color, front view and with a plain/light background.
3. Myanmar Visa Application Form
One visa application forms, plus one copy, including attached Work History form.
- Applications must be printed on single pages, do not print back-to-back.
- Signature must be original on each form. Improperly completed forms may delay the processing of your Myanmar visa.
4. Proof Of Departure
Computer generated flight itinerary from the airline or a travel agency or copy of airline ticket showing entry and departure from Myanmar.
5. Status of Residency
Non-US Citizens must provide a photocopy proof of U.S. residency (Green card), or A valid U.S. non-immigrant visa, (US visa holders should have original I-94 or I-20 stapled to the passport)
Note: Certain citizens do not require a visa others are required to appear in person, contact us to verify.
6. AllStar Order Form
For us to process your visa request properly and timely, you must include our Order Form. Where you will provide your contact and shipping information, choose the visa processing needed and make your payment. You must print the completed form and send it to AllStar with all other supporting documents.
Visa Processing Time
Myanmar visas are usually processed in 7-8 business days.
- Review instructions based on the purpose of journey to Myanmar
- Complete, print and sign all visa application forms, including AllStar Order Form
- Send all of the visa application requirements listed above to AllStar.
5455 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1107
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Help me Allstar!
Please fill out the form for answers.