Nigeria Tourist Visa
Original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay in Nigeria, with at least one blank passport page available for Nigerian visa stamp. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for Nigeria visas.
2. Photo Requirements
Two recent, identical, 2 x 2 passport photographs, in color, front view and with a plain/light background.
3. Nigeria Visa Application Form
Two visa application forms per applicant, plus one copy.
- The Embassy of Nigeria has introduced a web-based visa application form and payment procedure.
- The Nigerian visa application form must be submitted and paid for online. Please print two copies of the completed form.
4. Proof of Travel Arrangements
Computer generated flight itinerary from the airline or travel agency or copy of airline tickets showing round trip travel to Nigeria and onward flight.
5. Hotel Confirmation
A copy of confirmed hotel and/or cruise reservation(s.) If staying in various hotels, please provide copies of each reservation. A letter from inviting family member or friend is required if they are providing accommodations to the applicant.
6. Letter Of Invitation from Nigeria
If visiting relatives or friends in Nigeria, a signed letter of invitation from host explaining the relationship to the applicant and the purpose of travel. In addition, the letter must indicate the length of stay, place of stay, and contact information. In addition, the letter must state: "We hereby accept full immigration responsibilities".
- If inviting Friend or Relative is a Nigerian citizen they must also send a copy of his/her Nigerian passport (first four pages).
- If inviting Friend or Relative is a Non-Nigerian Citizen, inviting Friend or Relative must submit copies of their resident permits and the information page(s) of their passports.
7. Medical Requirements
International certificate of vaccination against yellow fever.
8. Financial Requirements
Evidence of sufficient funds to support stay in Nigeria; most recent bank statement.
9. Status of Residency
Non-US Citizens must provide a photocopy proof of U.S. residency (Green card), or A valid U.S. non-immigrant visa, (US visa holders should have original I-94 or I-20 stapled to the passport)
Note: Certain citizens do not require a visa others are required to appear in person, contact us to verify.
10. AllStar Order Form
For us to process your visa request properly and timely, you must include our Order Form. Where you will provide your contact and shipping information, choose the visa processing needed and make your payment. You must print the completed form and send it to AllStar with all other supporting documents.
Visa Processing Time
Nigeria visas are usually processed in 3 weeks.
- Review instructions based on the purpose of journey to Nigeria
- Complete, print and sign all visa application forms, including AllStar Order Form
- Send all of the visa application requirements listed above to AllStar.
5455 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1107
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Help me Allstar!
Please fill out the form for answers.