Russia Business Visa
Original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay in Russia, with at least two adjacent blank passport pages available for Russian visa stamps. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for Russian visas.
2. Photo Requirements
Two recent, identical, 2 x 2 passport photographs, in color, front view and with a plain/light background.
3. Russia Visa Application Form
Original Russia visa application completed online, printed and signed, plus one copy. For multiple entry requests two original signed applications, plus one copy, are required.
- You must have the visa invitation information or obtain it from your inviting organization before you can complete the application form.
- You must save the Application ID and remember the password in case you need to make any changes or corrections to the application.
- When asked to select the location where you will be applying for your visa choose “Visa Application Center ILS (city)”.
4. Letter Of Invitation from Russia
Original invitation issued by the Russian Federal Migration Services – OR – if the official Russian visa invitation was submitted directly to the Embassy of Russia or Russian Consulate, provide a record of the telex visa invitation number and date the telex should be received by the Consulate. The original invitation from Russia or telex number is required. Information from the invitation is needed to complete the Russian Visa Application Form. You must have the invitation, or have the information from your host, before you can fill out the new Russia visa application form.
5. Status of Residency
Non-US Citizens must provide a photocopy proof of U.S. residency (Green card), or A valid U.S. non-immigrant visa, (US visa holders should have original I-94 or I-20 stapled to the passport)
Also the following will be required:
- Copy of Travel Itinerary: It must contain the name of passenger. it can be an electronic ticket or travel agent's reservation.
- Copy of Travel Insurance: Please provide travel insurance policy copy or letter from employment's insurance company or insurance card to prove that you have a valid insurance while you are in Russia.
Note: Certain citizens do not require a visa others are required to appear in person, contact us to verify.
6. Country of Origin
Former citizens of the USSR or the Russian Federation must submit documentation confirming they are no longer citizens of the Russian Federation. such as "Visa to Israel", or stamp in their passport saying that they left for "permanent residence abroad" before February, 06 1992, or an official document certifying their Russian citizenship was renounced.
7. AllStar Order Form
For us to process your visa request properly and timely, you must include our Order Form. Where you will provide your contact and shipping information, choose the visa processing needed and make your payment. You must print the completed form and send it to AllStar with all other supporting documents.
Visa Processing Time
Russia visas are usually processed in 15 business days.
- Review instructions based on the purpose of journey to Russia
- Complete, print and sign all visa application forms, including AllStar Order Form
- Send all of the visa application requirements listed above to AllStar.
AllStar Passports & Visas
5455 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1107
Los Angeles, CA 90036
|Call for Pricing||N/A|
Help me Allstar!
Please fill out the form for answers.