Thailand Business Visa
Original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay in Thailand, with at least one blank passport page available for Thailand visa stamp. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for a Thai visa.
2. Photo Requirements
Two recent, identical, 2 x 2 passport photographs, in color, front view and with a plain/light background.
3. Thailand Visa Application Form
Two signed Thailand visa application forms plus one copy.
4. Business Letter
An ORIGINAL letter of introduction written from employer or sponsor addressed to The Consulate General of Thailand, introducing the applicant, indicating the applicant’s employment position held in the company, stating the nature of business to be conducted, and requesting the Thailand visa. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant while in Thailand, provide detailed contact information in Thailand and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above).
- If applicant is requesting a multiple entry visa to Thailand, the business letter must specify that. If such statement is not included on the letter, the applicant will be issued a single entry visa.
5. Letter Of Invitation from Thailand
An original letter of invitation from sponsor (either host company or individual) in Thailand explaining the relationship to the applicant and the purpose of travel. In addition, the letter must indicate the requested number of entries, length of stay, place of stay, and contact information.
6. Additional Documents from Thailand
- A copy of the host's Business Registration and Business License issued by the Department of Commercial Registration and certified by the Department for not less than 3 months.
- A copy of company's profile of the business host in Thailand.
- A copy of the list of shareholders from the business host in Thailand.
- Balance Sheet, Statement of Income Tax and Business Tax (Por Ngor Dor 50 and Por Ngor Dor 30) of the past 2 years.
- Documentation of correspondence with trading partners in Thailand.
7. Proof Of Departure
Computer generated flight itinerary from the airline or a travel agency, or a copy of airline ticket showing entry and departure from Thailand.
8. Financial Requirements
Most recent bank statement with a minimum balance of $700.00 (or $1,500 per family) to show as evidence of sufficient funds to support stay in Thailand.
9. Status of Residency
Non-US Citizens must provide a photocopy proof of U.S. residency (Green card), or A valid U.S. non-immigrant visa, (US visa holders should have original I-94 or I-20 stapled to the passport)
Note: Certain citizens do not require a visa others are required to appear in person, contact us to verify.
10. AllStar Order Form
For us to process your visa request properly and timely, you must include our Order Form. Where you will provide your contact and shipping information, choose the visa processing needed and make your payment. You must print the completed form and send it to AllStar with all other supporting documents.
Visa Processing Time
Thailand visas are usually processed in 2-4 business days.
- Review instructions based on the purpose of journey to Thailand
- Complete, print and sign all visa application forms, including AllStar Order Form
- Send all of the visa application requirements listed above to AllStar.
AllStar Passports & Visas
5455 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1107
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Help me Allstar!
Please fill out the form for answers.